CONVERSE One Star Pro Nubuck Leather Ghosted/Egret/Black
In 1974, Converse launched a low-top, suede version of the Chuck Taylor All Star with a simple but vibrant style change—a lone star on the outside of the sneaker. Cut to the early '90s, the reissued One Star becomes a hit among skateboard culture. Today's One Star Pro has upgraded cushioning for impact protection, with nubuck leather for maximum durability and a premium look.
- Low-top skateboard shoe in premium nubuck leather
- CX foam cushioning for impact protection
- Elasticated tongue locks in place for added comfort
- Cotton laces for added durability
- Iconic One Star detailing